The tool you have all been waiting for!
Some of you might know that I was headed to OnStage, Stampin' Up!'s bi-annual conference for Demonstrators, this past weekend. We got to play with some of the new products coming the Spring Catalogue and received a paper copy! But the highlight, apart from meeting so many fabulous people, was the announcement of the Stamparatus.
I am not exaggerating when I say that this is the tool we've all been waiting for. We know that similar products exist from other companies, but we knew that Stampin' Up! would come up with something that will take stamping to the next level.
Not only can you perfectly position your unmounted rubber or photopolymer stamps, but you will save time with the two reversible plates to do 2, 3 or 4-step stamping. You want to offset the same image or stagger it multiple times? No problem, with the adjustable stamping plates - just slide them down one hinge; and then another and another and another! It's called the "Hinge-step-technique". It's so easy to do all sorts of projects.
You want the deeds?
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialised stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–£44.00
Reserve it now!
There is one draw-back to it - it's not available just yet, but you can reserve it now! The release will be staggered, and depending on when you reserve it is when it will be delivered for you.
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|16–30 November 2017||Approx. 1 February 2018|
|5–30 December 2017||Approx. 19 March 2018|
|15–30 January 2018||Approx. 15 April 2018|
Reservation starts on 16th November for the first reservation window, while stocks last! Each window will have a maximum of reservations, so get in early to avoid long(er) waiting times.
You can be sure that I will be there first thing on Thursday to reserve my Stamparatus! And the best thing, you don't need to pay right now - only once it's been delivered to their warehouse will payment be collected, and only if you put your reservation in your shopping basket and order it.