Stampin' Up! are holding a challenge to get 20,000 for the Ronald McDonald House Charities from 1 to 3 December, and I participated by making 15 cards live on Facebook. I will donate the cards to the RMHC in Oxford to help families this Christmas. The charity provides accommodation for families while their children are in hospital so that they can stay close by.
Watch the video where I'm showing step by step instructions, so if you want to craft along, all you need is:
- 14 note cards (5 x 3.5 inches)
- one sheet of Christmas designer series paper (I'm using the Be Merry DSP from the annual catalogue)
- 2 sheets of cardstock for matting (Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green to match my DSP)
- Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green ink pads
- SU trimmer
- Layering Ovals Framelits dies (or any shape will do!)
- Snowflake Sentiment stamp set (or any Christmas sentiments you have)
- Rhinestones or Pearls
Some of these supplies are currently on offer (1 December 2017 - 2 January 2018). Just click on the Shop button and you will find all details there.
Sorry for the low quality, I haven't found a way yet to get a better quality from a FB live!